just fillin in some gaps...
October 17th the Bengals lost vs. the Browns :( Tuesday I started physical therapy at the hospital! um... my doctor guy was weird. HC played E. Jessamine on Friday (away) and we lost :( Beth came over Saturday.
The next week the Bengals played on Monday Nite and WoN against the Broncos (I think it was the broncos). I got out of half of the school day to go dance at NC! It was most of the routines we took to NYC... it was fun. My dad drove all the HC ppl. AK didn't go... (eventually she quit dance, hmm...) The next day I had my Teen Court swearing in ceremony! and the next day I stayed home from school cause I wanted to sleep and we were gonna be really late anyway. Friday Leslie came home w/ her friend Katie to pick up one of her old dance costumes to wear to a Halloween party. She took me n Beth to the game after we ate dinner. HC played Franklin Co and we won! :) After the game Shannon took us to Food Lion (always a good time) and I stayed at Beth's. Saturday was the Raven/MV Halloween dance! Jason came to Beth's to pick us up and we went to Randall's church (by the highschool) to hang out a lil before the dance. We left and then we rode around a drank the rest of a 5th we had lyin around at my house I had brought w/. We went to Walmart! Me n Beth got purses! They're cute but Jay still has them! And he was my CDS! grrrr! We went to the dance bout 10 and I had some fun. Danced w/ a few guys. Afterwards Seth was takin us out to Adam's party... but Beth decided she didn't want to go... so she went home but I went to Adam's. It was fun I reckon. The next day I went to church at St. Edwards w/ the fam. and the Bengals lost :(
We had a mock election at school on Nov. 1 and Bust won. Bush officially won the election Nov 3rd... we'll see how this works out. that Friday I went to "Jen's"... actually we went n partied but yea. the next day Harrison Co. played Cov Cath in the playoffs... and we lost :( by a lot... it's was prolly our worst game of the season. and we're losin a bunch of good players this year :( but we can always have hope for next year! that night jen n beth came over and i was gonna have a bonfire but we didn't. the next day the Bengals beat the Cowboys! rock on! haha I made a black Bengals shirt w/ orange letters I got free at AE one day! on the front it says Go Bengals! and on the back it says- I love Chad J! 85 haha.
Nov 12 we had a pep rally at school but i was home sick! I was announced as sophmore class Vice President and that I got distinguished on testing last year. Leslie came home the 13th cause she was sick and needed to go to the doctor. The next day I finally went shoppin with mom! we got a new printer first- it's tight! it's a copier, scanner, printer and you can put a memory card in it or plug your camera in it to print off pics w/out usin the computer! i love it! I got some new clothes- brown shoes! haha and the Bengals beat the Redskins! Who Dey!!!
The next week Tuesday I had my first Teen Court case- I was on prosecution with Autumn. it was kind of nerve racking but i'm not allowed to tell you about it! I was released from physical therapy on Thursday! :) Friday at school we voted for Biology Club officers- Evan got pres and um some girl got co. pres. Weston got vp and somebody got co. vp. Kensi got tresurer and AK got co. tresurer. and Erica got secretary w/ Chris as co. secretary. I had Art Club initiation afterschool and I got my face painted and chocolate syrup all over me!!! there'll be plenty of pics in the yearbook! haha the next day was the GSA workshop I told you bout and then I went to Brandon's. That Sunday the Bengals lost again the Steelers! :(
The next day at school I got out of classes all day for important class officer business! haha All the class officers and senior student council organized the cans from the canned food drive we had at the highschool. There was 2 and a half truck loads of cans and other stuff that we had to load up, un-load at the CEC building, sort onto like 10 tables (there was A LoT of food), figure out what we were gonna put into each Thanksgiving basket, and make baskets. We got free pizza- and of course that was our good deed for the day... or the week! haha We were actually done by 4th block but I skipped and went to sit in Beth's class... Really didn't feel like goin to Biddle's! Tuesday were play auditions afterschool and Wednesday was the last day before Thanksgiving break! More about Thanksgiving break now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home