11.11.2004

it's 11/11 (the day)

I wrote this earlier today when i was out in the car:

omg! dude- What I Got by Sublime is on! I seriously love this song! I would marry it, haha. okay I'm in a major good mood now! :) not that I wasn't in a good mood before, but yea. okay. *(lovinnn... is what i got! i said remember that!)* hmm... Clay Aiken's gay! sorry- I'm listenin to the radio so I prolly don't make any sense! It's 4th block and I'm layin in the back of the Tahoe "sleeping" *wink wink* haha I'm sick... like I might have strep- but in SUCH a good mood that I really want to go to dance, so I'm not gonna go home. This is really surreal- like it's raining, and i'm just (we're boating and dancing! Bud. commercial) kinda layin here w/ my bed comforter watchin the rain fall down the windows and listenin to the radio... and school is like 100 yrds away. weird. but really fun at the same time! I went to the doctor's earlier today and got out of some of first block (i like that class, tho!). We had homeroom 2day and i missed the beginnin of it, but i got to vote for class officers (i was uncontested- so check out the new vice pres!) and play volleyball in the gym (it was just like old times!) :) No Mrs. Biddle's class 2day- score!!! and I got out of "the bitch's" class, thank god! she gave me a 2 day headache earlier this week- no shit! she needs a muzzle, haha. get it? she's a bitch? haha I have to peeee!!! oh no! I didn't plan for this, man! ....... that's so weird- Beth jus called and I'm sneakin in to go sit in her class! (fun Kendall) yay! I can pee! haha Q102 is playin some freakin good songs- (and you can't fight the tears that ain't comin... or the moment of truth in your lies) okay gotta go meet Beth now! DAMN Barr is out here... okay he's leavin! :) have fun kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home