Election Day!
well today's been kinda crazy! I woke up at 2:30 and me n mom had to go get dad at the polling place. Nikon was with him so we had to take him home... then we went to Maysville. I couldn't find my purse and well I had it in the car with me, i swear. but well it wasn't in the driveway from when we dropped nikon off and it wasn't at the polling place. and when we got back home it was in my room on the floor. i would have seen it cause i went back in for something before we left. plus i had it set out on the table. i don't understand! i bout $44 of make-up! lol- i haven't got any in awhile. I got Altoid gum, too! yummy! it reminds me of christmas so much! :) I finished my sophmore class Vice President essay today! I'm excited bout that! vote for me :) I got to drive the truck into town today after we got back from Maysville... and the radio was ON- score! haha I hate my f-ing printer- you have to save everything on a disk so you can print it off somewhere else. omg it was hilarious- dad got up during the election coverage after he was asleep (i guess he was sleepwalking) and he put the kettle in the frig! then he spilled water all over the floor, took off his house shoes and got back in the chair. haha I need some brown shoeesssss! Damn Jim Bunning- well damn Gov. Fletcher. why is my tape deck open? geez. water + carmex + sleep = good day 2morrow. we'll see anyway!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home