can't remember who i was, back then...
well i've been busier than all hell the past few weeks... that explains the lack of updating happening on this thing. I have a few written entries i'm gonna type in here after this and some pics to post, too so you can see a lil bit of what i've been doin. i also found the long-lost new york entries from this summer! i might post those in a lil while.
I found out that Forrest's computer has been down so that's why he hasn't emailed me back! aha! lol He might be goin w/ us to Canada! hmm... haha (kentucky mud is the shhhh...)<>
This spring our school is puttin on our annual musical and this year it's Jekyll and Hyde! I'm really excited, it's gonna be awesome! I audtioned for it Tuesday and I made it! I'm a Red Rat Girl (a "woman of the night" haha). I got to pick my own name and everything- I picked Roxanne! fun times.
Dance is gettin pretty busy! Next week is visitor's week and we get to see what our recital costumes are gonna be! I was supposed to be helpin out at the speech team's tournie this comin saturday but i have dance alllll day, so I can't! I'm still gonna decorate, tho!
I had a GSA workshop last Saturday and it was sooo much fun! I went over to Brandon's for a while afterwards w/ Beth. I love Brandon's mom she's the superest. (do I know katie sofea?... ummm right. okay didin't think so- wtf?!)
hmm... I've been partyin quite a lot lately but i took at month off! i don't know why i do it at all but i don't know. this year is so different. don't know if i like it. i wish it was last year... everything was so f-ing perfect. i guess you only like one shot at that, huh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home