the adventures of Cat-Dog...
okay... no clue where that title came from.
actually, I do know... but it's a long story...
FINE! I'll tell you, geez!
okay, so I was thinkin how I now know how a dog feels. ya know, just sittin around all the time and doin a whole lot of NoThIn! just watchin the cars go by. and since i'm at NeNe's (who is very very sick :( !) I figure me and Missy (the satan dog) are on the same wave legnth... (well except i don't have the urge to bark at and bite everything i see)...
and then I got the stupidest thought in my head that me and Missy where the "coolest cats in town." but, you see... Missy isn't a cat. no! she's a dog. so it'd have to be something like "coolest cats (no) DOGS in town."
which got me goin on the whole cat-dog thing. do you remember that show? yes- it was called the adventures of cat-dog.
now you know how my mind works... scary, I know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home