12.25.2004

ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!

well today was a surprisingly jolly time! haha got up at 5:45 to do presents early so James and Les could leave at 8 to go to Jame's house. I got an iPod, the iTrip thing (so you can play your music from your iPod on any radio), a pink "boy" shirt from Hollister, some Skittles, the Elf dvd, Orbit gum, a hat and gloves from AE, a homemade scarf, and my long-lost Carmex... which i've lost again. (how does that happen?!) Deanie got a jerky maker and i got Les and James a couch for Sunny and Smokey (their cats)... and a 'sister' picture frame for Les- I found a pic in a family album and scanned and edited it on the computer... I'll see if i can put it on here, it turned out good. oh- and i got Dean a 4in1 hood thing- it can be a "balaclava"! yay! whatever that is, lol. errrrrrrrrr- say something! I took a nap 'til one, watched Elf, played with my iPod, upgraded (or worked on it) our computer to Windows XP, watched It's A Wonderful Life, and here I am... 'renties asleep, Deanie out, James and Les long gone to Morehead... and no friends! lol damn excitin, ay? good thing I have my Jet cd! (thanks Jess) and the Format cd! (thanks Beffy)... and my lovely Hampton Inn pen, with this gorgey notebook! gorgey- haha! I'm British, bia! JOLLY GOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home