yeehaw!
well well well... was the Lex Cath game one hell of a game or what?! I'm so proud of alll the football players so- :)! We've really got a good team goin this year... even if we did lose by 1 point we haven't come that close to beating Lex Cath in like 4 years... and we stayed in there til the last second! So hell yea! And what bout that kegger kids? What the hell! You know that cop had a good nite w/ OUR 8 gallons of beer- jackass! But atleast nobuddy got arrested or anything! And atleast Lizabeth's momma is super cool! haha We still managed to have a lil bit of fun I reckon. But that SuCkEd. Oh and I got to see Clink! I haven't seen that kid in forever so that was fun! Dude so much funny stuff happened at Liz's and I remember laughin my ass off about stuff like every 5 seconds but hell I just don't remember at the moment, but I'll get back to you! haha ohh I got my camera back 2day!!! I'm so Happy- :)! They totally replaced it so it's brand new- how bout that? (Who would you date? blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes... these ads crack me up!) Well since I'm supposed to be spending quality time w/ the fam right now I'm gonna go and see if they'll go get a movie or something cause I'm really bored!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home