cook outs, bomb threats, and Thursday night football games
I forgot how to start one of these. So I'm just goin to dive in. On Tuesday nite I went to a cookout!!! haha It wasn't very exciting... but it was good food. Well I'm goin to tell the best story now, so listen up.
Okay Thursday at school my friend Jessika went to the bathroom during 2nd block and found a note. It said: the school is gonna be blown up at 11:30. She turned it into the office and we got out of school! :) haha Nothing happened to the school... but cops went to her house to see what kind of paper she had! And Ms. Stroub got into trouble for letting her go to the bathroom during class, haha. Beth's dad came to get me n her and we went to NeNe's and ateee. We were searchin for Kaleb (cause he's teachin us how to play the guitar! :) ) when we saw Adam Custard and he was ridin this lil thang and we talked to him for a sec and then Jared Kearns was walkin down the street to go to his orthodonist appt and it was just a nice lil corner get together. So we continued our search and we walked up his street and the black Coach Graham was talkin to us and JoJo was w/ him and then we asked Ben where Kaleb was but he didn't know. And so then we saw Jared comin back from his appt thang and we decided that he was goin to walk around with us and we borrowed a dollar each from Vonda's lil brother and went to Shell to get something to drink. Then Jared had the BeSt idea in the whole world... the plan was to walk around town and try to get kicked out of places... so our first stop was Jetubs. Butttt... the lady there was just too freakin nice and well she gave me n Beth these key chain thangs that open pop cans and bottles and man are they cool and well we had to leave after that. So we were gonna go to the museum but noooo you can't go to the museum on a school day w/out an appt. So we went to the furniture store and well, ppl were nice there. They have lots of cool earrings in there- who knew?! Right down the road from that is the tanning bed and they have the coolest coloring books so me n Beth went in there to color and Jared needed to call his dad- he called his dad from the tanning salon hahahhhaa anyways we didn't really color. We went next store to the mexican store! it was cool, and they have shirts in there and everything... I had to make Beth and Jared leave before they tried to talk to the ppl... oh lord we woulda got beat up or something haha. Anyways we were gettin desperate so we thought of the all-time super fun plan. We went to Ken's (ahhhhhhhhhhhh there's a ghost in my house!) and Beth put on this hat we found by the osmosis water and we went around pickin up random items... like mexican food, a picture frame, orange juice, dog treats... ya know that kinda stuff and got in line. (We only had a quarter, but we had a plan!) So it was our turn and Jared had to go stand by the cakes cause he was crackin up and I had to go look at a newspaper... well they started ringin us in and Beth reached in her pocket and was like omg! Laurel do you have my money? and I was like noo... Jared do you? and he was like no... so Beth was like someone must of took my money, I only have a quarter! And some guy (Dustin.... whoever that is) had to put it all back and we just left. ah, fun times. So we went to the court (there were actually ppl there, old times!) and Bradley and Josh were there cause Josh was skatin and Vonda's lil brother and his friends were there and then me n Beth's bud came and the Mexicans of course were there. Jared figured out it had been forever since he called his dad, so he ran home! haha But yea the court wasn't very exciting... we left and went to the Wilson's and Devon answered the door and we just walked in we were like we're thirsty! So we went to his fridge, got a pop, and left and he was like y'all came to my house just to get something to drink? and we were like yup! see ya later. haha And then we went back to NeNe's and Beth's mom and Harley were there and we played with Harely. Then I went to dance. But I didn't have to stay the whole time :) cause our first home game got changed to Thursday nite (that nite). So we picked Beth up at like 7:15 and she was sleepin and I woke her up and she was like huh? I was like were goin to the game! She was like what game? I was like the football game... she was like there's no football game! Wait, there is. haha She's stupid. So we went to the game it was all good n gravy... we won! :) by a lot i think...?
Well that was fun day...
Friday I went to Beth's house and we went to Food Lion! We got Ravioli!!! :) haha Anyways we wanted to go muddin like more than anything in the world so we were callin the guys we knew that would take us and well we couldn't get ahold of anybuddy! :( And Lucas wasn't home to play basketball w/ us! :( haha oh well We went to the park and it smelled good outside... ahh memories. yea we had a lil walk down memory lane. it was nice. When we got back to her house we called Liz and we went to town w/ her. There was actually ppl at the square, more than I expected. (I have whip cream?! nu-uh! we can breath out whip cream stuff, woah! haha) It was fun, we talked to a lot of ppl- I bout froze my ass off tho! geez it was cold. Beth spent the whole time sittin in Nathan's truck haha. It was so cool cause we got home like 40 mins late (we were supposed to back at midnite) but her dad was asleep and we snuck upstairs... and well Nathan called Beth and her dad got on there and was like how long have y'all been home? and we were like oh a while! haha we're good. Then I went to sleep!!! It was nice.
On Saturday Beth came to my house and I put up a lot of stuff in my room while she slept haha. She didn't end up gettin up til like 8:30 I was like geeezzzz. But I told her to call Nathan and that woke her up! haha Yea cause he was supposed to come over but nooo he would get lost in the dark w/out Micah. He's lost without Micah! haha So we played board games til we fell asleep! haha
And now here we are, eatin everything we can find and listening to the only music I have left on my computer. Leslie's comin home 2day! yay! :) AnD the Bengals have their first home game 2nite! 8:30 on channel 9 vs. the Dolphins! woohoo! Beth- the whole school is gettin high! haha Anyways, this is so much typin and I'm tired. Hasta!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home