8.24.2004

wooo I haven't wrote one of these in a while

I reckon I've been busy lately but I don't remember off the top of my head and I don't feel like thinking a lot. I broke my foot last Saturday nite and I'm home from school 2day cuz I'm too tired to trek thro the school all day. I slept from 5 p.m. last nite til 7:30 this morning and I'm still really tired.
Well I never wrote anything bout our 2 days out of school the first week. The middle school toilets were broke and the AC didn't work in the 6th grade hallway... John Sharp told me n Beth that some kid flushed a live frog down one of the toilets and Ima gonna believe him cuz that's a GrEaT story. geez can you imagine? haha
That Friday nite me n Beth n Liz went out and it was fun stuff. We went to McDonald's and they gave us the wrong thing and Beth got pissed at them and they told us to leave but we didn't, screw them! A lot of guys were there and we talked to them for a sec, then we went out to the square. There was bout to be a fight between Mikey (K) and some hick but it didn't happen, but Mikey was pretty pissed off! He left after that tho. Of course me n Beth were bein tards and runnin round talkin to everybuddy... but then we decided we were gonna get drunk that nite when we got back to Beth's so we went n told Liz (who was havin a fun conversation w/ some guys I don't 'member who) and then went w/ Rees Garrison and Mikey (H) to some guy's house who (how weird) lives in Beth's mom's old apartment on 5th St. We got a 5th of Bacardi Rum (yum) and then we left and went back to the square. Then Beth went to ride round w/ Matt Smith and me n Liz rode round w/ Corey for a while. (Corey was pissed at me n Beth for a while that nite cuz of that time he came out to my house for that bonfire in June and we (Covert n David and Beth) broke into some house... well I didn't think he got in trouble for that but he hasta pay $300 and he's on probahition (can't spell) but he was bein nice to me by then) We went out 62 and there was a road block... and then we had to turn around and go back thro it like 3 mins later haha, the cops were prolly like wtf?! Then we met Matt n Beth back at the square and there was like nobuddy there then and Matt said he'd get me a cigar and Beth had to pee so we went to Super America (I think that's it's name) and Beth got one of those condoms out of the bathroom cuz she's tard!!! haha After that we pretty much went home and just when we were gettin on 32 some car sittin at the stoplight honked at us and we were like hmm... gosta be somebuddy we know... so they were on our ass and Liz kept slammin on the brakes and shit messin w/ them and then they tired to pass us but she sped up so they couldn't and I tried to fling ice cream out the window at them but it didn't work. At the next place she let them pass and they got up ahead aways. We eventually caught up w/ them at the turn to get on 1042 and I was gonna throw the rest of the ice cream container at their window but it was rolled down and I didn't wanna hit them in the face so I threw like at the bottom of their car... buttttt I realized that I had no freakin clue who was drivin that car so we started gettin freaked out and they followed us into Berry (or they passed us I don't 'member) and we turned on 2nd street to go the long way to her house so they'd get confused. We didn't see them anymore but on the way into Beth's house somebuddy whistled and we were like holy shit! and ran into the house and locked the door real quick. Well then her dad got mad cuz it was like 2:30 in the mornin and we didn't end up drinkin anyways... The next week at school nobuddy knew whose car it was... or they just wouldn't tell us, so?
That weekend I had dance from 1-4 Saturday and Sunday I had a master class from 2:30-4:30 w/ Jon Finck, he's awesome!!!
It was Jennifer's 15th birthday last Wednesday!!! fun stuff, haha I had dance Tuesday nite 4:30-8:30 and Wednesday at the same time... it was so draining, especially with homework and everything but we finished our One Short Day routine and I'm an Ozette :) I had dance Thursday 7:30-8:30 to start understudying in The Prayer routine. Alla it is so much fun! haha Dad left Wednesday to go out west for like 3 weeks... who knows where all he'll go?
This past weekend Deanie went back up to Cleveland Saturday! :( But he's gettin everything 2gether and it's good for him, I think he started classes Monday. I'm gonna miss him tho!!!
I spent the weekend w/ Beth! Friday nite Liz came over and we were gonna get drunk (that 5th from the weekend before) buttttt I think her dad found it cuz it was not where it was supposed to be and we searched her whole house the next day and couldn't find it AnYwHeRe!!! Not good! I hope she doesn't get in trouble cuz earlier that week he found 2 empty rum bottles but she made up an excuse but since we didn't drink any of that other one (we didn't even open it) maybe she can fix things?
Saturday nite we went to Jen's party!!! We were there for like an hour and a half while ppl were startin to get there. Jorge was there! I hadn't seen him if FoReVeR! and Nina and Morgan were there, too. Covert came w/ Adam but then Adam left again to go get Johnathon and Rhonda. But then me n Beth n Liz had to leave to pick up Roderick n Josh n John in town. We were in Beth's dad's car and so it was jus a bit crowded haha... we actually managed to go to a gas station w/ alla us in there and then out to Jen's w/out gettin pulled over- thank the lord! When we got back Jen was already bout gone, it was funny. Allen was there by then I think. I grabbed a beer and went upstairs and Nick Anderson, Matt Clifford, and Devon Wilson were there, but they left a lil while after that I think. Then I got the 5th of rasberry Vodka outta Jen's room (Danny (Jen's dad) would let us drink beer... not liquor so we hadda hide it) and mixed it w/ some water and was drinkin that and my beer at the same time haha. Then I think Tammy and Nicole and Ansel got there and I remember talkin to Tammy for a sec. Then we went outside and it was boring and ppl kept wantin to drink my shit and I got pissed and went back upstairs and got another beer and then Danny was asking me if my mom knew what I was doin and I was like yeaaa she knows I'm at Jen's bday party and he was like oh lord and I wanted to go downstairs so John walked in front of me and Covert walked behind me in case I fell but well I decided to start skippin once I got down the steps and I kinda like twisted my ankle or something and hit the truck parked in the garage and fell on the ground. I thought I was okay and I told John I could walk so I got up and we went outside and I think I talked to Jesse cuz he was there then but then I realized I couldn't walk on my foot so John carried me back upstairs and Tammy made me sit on the couch and everybuddy was like holy shit what did you do?! haha I was freakin out too cuz I knew I wasn't gonna be able to dance. I was reallyyyyyyyy upset. I took 3 advil but I think whoever gave it to me took a bunch more cuz there were like none left when I looked in it Sunday and it was like full last time I checked, so? Somehow I ended up layin in Sara's bed w/ ice on my foot and John was taking care of me and bein really sweet and everytime I hadda use the bathroom Jorge carried me haha. When I was layin in there Rees and Mikey (H) got there.Then there was lots of drama between Rumeal and Danny I think but I didn't getta see anything. Sara was cryin and Jorge and Danny were pissed and everything was crazy. And then Ansel was sayin he was gonna tell Tammy that Nicole was smoking and she really wasn't (for once, surprise surprise) and she was cryin and everything and I told Ansel I would pay him if he didn't tell Tammy but then he started cryin, too. stupid kids I swear! Then Danny was like everybuddy go to sleep! and Tammy was bein a bitch tryin to tell the guys to go in the livin room and then she told Adam to get out of Jen's bed and Jen WeNt OfF callin her fat bitch and all kinds of shit and her dad got mad again and Jen started cryin. I was mad cuz everybuddy else still had beers and I kept callin everybuddy in to talk to me and drinkin their beers. Jorge kept tellin everybuddy to calm down so I think we eventually did. I stayed up for like everrrr tho until like 7 I think. Me n Josh went outside at like 5 or 5:30 and he was bein so nice cuz I was pissed at John and he gave me a cig and kept me goin. Then I went back inside to go to sleep and I think they woke me up at like 8:30??? (I later found out that Roderick n Josh went FiShInG later w/out waking me up! I was mad! haha) I 'member being in Jen's driveway w/out shoes and they wouldn't let me go find them so I left barefoot! :( I didn't get to say bye to anybuddy either :( We hadda take the guys home and then we went back to Beth's to sleep at like 9 I reckon.
Mom called and woke me up at like 2 on Sunday and I told her bout my foot but she was still in Cleveland so I couldn't do anything bout it. Later that nite Beth's very nice dad took me to ER. :) We got ahold of my dad to get parental permission for the Doc's to look at me and he was like you're where?! Why did you break your foot?! Why were you runnin around?! (I didn't tell him I ran into a truck) but I guess it doesn't matter cuz he's like a buncha miles away out west. Jessica (Jen's cousin and Jen's aunt were there and I think maybeee she told Beth's dad that we were drinkin Saturday which is very very bad news since the previous drama w/ alla that.) Micah Carter got in a wreck that nite and so he was there when we were there w/ Nathan Rawlings and his bro John Paul (and Liz's cousin..... haha) so we were talkin to them while we were waiting (we were there for like 4 hours!). The guys were like when did she fall? And y'all are jus now bringin her here?! haha And Beth was havin fun pushin me 'round in a wheelchair, haha I think we were still hungover. The Dr. finallyyy took x-rays of my foot and then I found out it was broken :( :( :( and it won't be better for like 6 weeks- dance starts in 2. I'm soo pissed at myself. I'm gonna have to keep working out w/ my foot broken, I don't care. I'm tryin to get into GSA this year and this shit isn't gonna stop me. It's soooooo aggervating tho cuz I just want to walk. That's all. I'm soooo not taking anything for granted AnYmOrE, I believe this is the 2nd lesson I've had on that this year, ay? Yea well I'm sick of writin bout alla this shit so I'm gonna go. Congrats if you made it all the way thro this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home