the mirrored window
About Me
- Name: Laurel*Lynn
- Location: Kentucky, United States
i'm 16! yay! i have red hair and blue eyes and i'm shortish. i love to smile and be happy and have fun! i love music- i'm addicted to it! that, dance and my friends and family are pretty much my life. i have deep thoughts... and i love blogs! :)
Previous Posts
- during painting... I dunno why I didn't put that i...
- my room after I painted! how cute is it? I love it...
- my room before I painted
- Max! how cute is he? we were blowing bubbles on th...
- water, water everywhere. too much for plants to dr...
- I'm a rockstar!!! hell yea
- ??? Beth thought I loved my dresser, so I was show...
- my homeless hair... please send $ to Rt. 1 Box 78 ...
- I don't remember taking this... funny stuff kids!
- Liz & Jeremy! awwwww!
8.15.2004



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home