8.09.2004

water, water everywhere. too much for plants to drink.

I think I am gonna go crazy. And that's okay with me. don't know where that came from. I really want you all to look at this song because I love it and I don't know I just started singin it the other day while I was mowing and I have NO clue how it got into my head... I think I was saving it somewhere back in there for some random time. But it's great. It's called Long Day by Matchbox 20 so go to http://www.letssingit.com/?http://www.letssingit.com/matchbox-20-long-day-d7zqxz7.html to read it! We start school tomorrow and it sucksssssssss very much. bad stuff. also while you're on Letssingit.com you should look up Pedro the Lion they're super. they like sex a lot, but other than that they're allllll right. I went to Louisville the other day to babysit my cousin Max geez he is 5 and he drives me insane! I have some pics tho he's adorable i'll post them later. we went to this art openin thing at this place called the cinderbloc i think but there was the HOTTEST GUY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE there. geez really and he dressed good, too. i don't mean preppy i mean like good i dunno. i shoulda stayed around i'm he mighta got drunk and hit on me and that woulda be fun but ya know he was prolly like 20 so it'd be bad news! hmmm... atleast i think it would be, I haven't decided yet. lol I wanted to see the man Dan in Louisville (he lives there) but I was too busy so i reckon i will go to the ky fair. how bout it? good stuff. i like the word stuff. it's so i dunno good. okay nevermind i sound like a complete idiot. but hey i only am sometimes, outside of the classroom when i get to think bout other things besides education. book smart, commom sense dumb. that's me! i reckon that's not exactly something i should be braggin bout, ay? lol I'm really tired. i woke up at 6 this mornin to practice for school, like gettin up and all that. i had dance from 10-5 and i don't think i'll be walkin very lady like tomorrow at school. i'll prolly be limpin. but it's all good in the hood cuz i have dance for 3 hrs tomorrow. no pain, no gain, chico. it's so weird to be thinkin bout goin to school cuz i haven't been for so long... but i better be catchin some zzzz's if i expect to make it thro the first day. geez that's promising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home