i'm 16! yay! i have red hair and blue eyes and i'm shortish. i love to smile and be happy and have fun! i love music- i'm addicted to it! that, dance and my friends and family are pretty much my life. i have deep thoughts... and i love blogs! :)
View my complete profile
posted by Laurel*Lynn @ 11:30 PM
I LOVE YOU GUYS! CHECK YOUR EMAIL. : ) oh- my friend Clair said hi even tho ya don't know her... haha anyways time for luncho! cheers.
Laurelll! Hey, I'm glad you're having a good time in Ireland. Thanks for the email by the way. Made me happy. Hope it keeps rocking. I miss you!-EvOP.S- Don't steal their potatoes. It could have fatal consequences lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
I LOVE YOU GUYS! CHECK YOUR EMAIL. : ) oh- my friend Clair said hi even tho ya don't know her... haha anyways time for luncho! cheers.
Laurelll! Hey, I'm glad you're having a good time in Ireland. Thanks for the email by the way. Made me happy. Hope it keeps rocking. I miss you!
-EvO
P.S- Don't steal their potatoes. It could have fatal consequences lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home