3rd block fun time
well well well. i don't really know why i'm writing this. i don't feel good. i'm in a sudden bad mood. maybe it'll change before the end of the day. maybe it's because i've been so damn happy lately that i just had to get unhappy at some point? bad logic. i feel sick to my stomach man. don't know why. i keep smelling stuff that triggers memories and it's driving me crazyyy. why do ppl do that? associate smells with memories? Kathryn is obsessed with this Black Eyed Peas song from the Dirty Dancing Havana Nights soundtrack. she's a retard. and she agrees with me! haha she says "i can accept it, it's laurel that can't accept things." she's "havin a good ole' time" lol like i said- retarded. :) but i love her anyways! haha we have a sub in here today, he's cool. gonna go play Family Feud- my new obsession!

2 Comments:
Hello Darling. (yep, i'm happy now, thanks for putting that...lets just keep upgarading them til they get obscene ha) I don't think there really has to be a point to blog comments. Just random things to say I guess. Sorry I didn't get on AIM today. I couldn't find a computer with it installed. and Kendall hasn't been letting us stay in class during lunch, So me and Elora sit in the hall and goof off until someone yells at us lol. Oh, and thanks for the positive encouragement :) that meant alot to me. Good luck at your dance thingy this weekend. Kick Some ASS!!! If thats what you're aiming on doing. And yes, we'll definitely be hanging out soon. ...I'm gettin the Hendrix ;D lol. Bye Tangerine. ...I like the abbreviation too!...God, our sense of humor is filthy! haha
-Hoss Cat
Tangerine...darling...about that whole comment thing. Where the hell is it!? I think this just a clever scheme to make me waste my time and fall asleep at the computer at 2 in the morning. ...not that I did that...heh heh. Seriously though. Where is it? Oh and yesterday I didn't hear what you were saying as I was leaving school, but it came to me later. Yes, you bangs look fine. Your hair was nice the way it was haha. Why'd you cut it? Have you listened to Forty Licks yet? Keep it for as long as you need to. Well damn, I'd write more but I gotta go to school lol. See ya there for at least 5 seconds. Bye Tang.
Post a Comment
<< Home