7.30.2004

Someone wants me! Someone roaming the streets wants me!... Now will you turn the corner? (July 30/31)

July 30
Why is it that sleep is so hard 2 come by these days? I mean geez I woke up at 9:30 this mornin and I'm still up and runnin. I mowed, yippee. Got the same damn blister on my thumb, too. It's so freakin hotttt and it's raining, too. man ain't life grand? haha I'm complaining a lot for no reason, ay? I'm just so freakin bored... and alone! geez it's pretty sad that I can't think of 1 person that I could pick up the phone and talk to right now. (Beth's w/ Adam -e-... lol) Well I could think of 1 but I'm too chicken to call him. that's pathetic, I know. Just don't think he wants a call from me, I'm prolly the furthest thing from his mind and I'm gettin used to it. I mean hell I don't blame him for not caring anymore, just sometimes it pisses me off but I'm not exactly sure who I'm pissed at?
July 31
Why does everything turn into something bout him? I think it's a nitetime thang cuz it's mornin now and well, okay...changing subjects... Deanie's friends from college (Dan & Phil) are comin over for a few days 2day. I'm goin to see if Beth wants to come over... this should be interesting. haha I love it when my house is full of ppl... that's why I love Christmas! Well "the holidays", ya know.
Geez I cannot wait to move into my new room... but I feel kinda bad cuz it's Leslie's old room and she has no where 2 put her stuff in her "cabin" she lives in w/ James. So we were gonna put her stuff into my room, but now Dad's making it into a studio (hmmm... does he not already have one above the garage?) & now when we come back, like when we're older, Leslie won't have a room. Isn't that awful? I feel so freakin bad & she already said that she hasn't "had a home" in a while & now I'm sure that's goin to make it a lil worse, ay? Plus there's not a place for her stuff in our house. There's no room for her in her own home. Well, I could leave some of her stuff in her closest, but woohoo she has a closet! (Is she gonna sleep there years from now?) But then there'd be no room for my stuff. Geez this is pretty cracked up, ay?
This dog, that isn't even ours, has been barking at a garbage bag for the last 15 minutes, seriously. I feel like shooting it... but that would be cruel. Bad thoughts! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home