all about Evan
Well I was talking to Evan earlier bout this whole blog thang and he was like is there anything about me in it? and i was like no... so I'm makin him happy now haha. (plus, I think this is the only way to get him to ever look at this haha) Well he's like my best guy friend and we've been friends for about 2 years I reckon. His middle name is James and his last name is Dusynzki. (I don't think I spelled that right, I never do- I'm awful, I know!) Some ppl call him Ed for short... but I don't! I call him Evie, haha. He's the same age as me (15) and in my grade (10th). He has blonde hair and he's like um, not real tall but not short. (I'm guessing 5'7"?) He likes playin sports (soccer, basketball...) and of course he like watchin them on tv. He's a good guy- nice, cute, smart, alla that good stuff. (And he's single unless there's something he's not tellin me so go for it girls. haha) Okay, I hope he's happy now cuz this took me a while and I'm gonna go now! Choi! (oh and his AIM sn is Ed407 and he's gonna kill me for puttin this on here but I think it's funny, so IM him!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home