4.05.2005

good day turned terribly bad in like 10 minutes. don't ask me why- i don't know.

I want you to know
that I´m happy for you
I wish nothing but
the best, for you both

An older version of me.
Is she perverted like me?
Would she go down on you in, a theatre?
Does she speak eloquently?
And would she have your baby?
I´m sure she´d make a really excellent mother.

Cause the love that you gave, that we made
wasn´t able to make it enough for you to be open wide, no.
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me
you´d hold me
Until you died, ´till you die
But you´re still alive

And I´m here
to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It´s not fair
to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know

You seem very well
things look peaceful
I´m not quite as well, I thought you should know.
Did you forget about me?
Mr. Duplicity
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner.
It was a slap in the face,
how quickly I was replaced...
And are you thinking of me-
when you fuck her?

Cause the love that you gave, that we made
wasn´t able to make it enough for you to be open wide, no
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me
you´d hold me
Until you died, ´till you die
But you´re still alive

And I´m here
to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It´s not fair
to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know


Cause the joke that you laid in the bed
that was me
And I´m not gonna fade as soon as you close your eyes
and you know it
And every time I scratch my nails down someone else´s back
I hope you feel it . . . well can you feel it

And I´m here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It´s not fair
to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home