2.18.2005

picture time!

these are random pictures from the last month or so of my life. and since i don't write about what i do everday anymore, you can make up the stories. enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

Hello darling. How are you? Did you watch that kickass tractor parade today? lol, This town never ceases to amaze me. ...It never started, but I don't think It'll be ceasing anytime soon. When you give the Strokes back I'm gonna let you listen to the mix cd my cousin burned for me. Then maybe Franz Ferdinand if you want. I'm really glad you like the strokes! From what I saw at the concert, they only attracted guys with long black hair and short Asian girls...they all wore chucks though lol. I could've totally given you my hoody today! ...Oh well. If we have any more school this week (pray it snows) I'll give it to you then. I hope we get to go to the Children's museum this weekend! That's gonna be alot of fun. Well, pointless comment achieved lol. Lets keep these going though...they're fun. See ya later Tang.
-EvO

9:15 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

Hey dear. I just read your comment in here. I'm using Elora's computer cause she's sick :( . And if Mr. Kendall walks in here and finds me...there'll be hell to pay! lol. you should make a new blog for us to comment on during this block. If you do today...or read this today, write me back. ...Do it! lol. talk to ya soon. Bye darlin

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home