I love cupcakes!
breath, strech, shake... let it go! that's always stuck in my head. i like that AlMoSt as much as 'alright, already- we'll all float on' (but not quite! haha) I like those as themes to live by, ya know? Be optimistic kids! I've been makin cupcakes and I think that puts me in a good mood! :o) They're yummmmyyyy! If you're in Art Club you get one if you come to the meeting tomorrow- if not, hahahahhahaha you're a LoSeR! lol I'm playin. Beth's daddy is not home Saturday nite- oh no! fun times... we'll see. beth & me are 'tards:
laurelynn5678: lol i thought long and hard haha the cupcakes helped me out
AngelBeth2309: lol CUPCAKES:-)
AngelBeth2309: weeee!
laurelynn5678: yes! hah
AngelBeth2309: i'm excited
laurelynn5678: me tooooooooooooo
laurelynn5678: about what?
AngelBeth2309: i have NO clue
AngelBeth2309: lol you retard
laurelynn5678: haha
AngelBeth2309: I WANNA GO TO BED
laurelynn5678: okay, nitie nite sleep tite lol
AngelBeth2309: lol shut up
how cool are we? haha okay the debate is over so my 'rents attention is all for me and I'm "up way to late" haha! Hasta!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home